Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Main Niggas of TMT and KBsz
















This is for All the homies that we aint got a picture of but we still got love for yu niggas.. Such as: Laron M from da 50's, Hoss from da 50's, Mark and Marcus from da 50's, Jaleen 57, Dustin Miller, Kyle Johnson, Leo/ Young Rufus, yung Kah, my cuzzin Mike and Sean, and Sean Tyler, Rashaad, Tah j collier, My big bro's Mike, lil bros Fabian Henderson and lil d, lil Sister Donmesha evans, nay nay, and Myesha, big sis Ke Ke, cuzzo D-money, BJ from da 50's, My lil bro ant, Lil 20, Korn, Anthony, John Zeno, cuzzo RD, R.I.P cuzo Keyz, cuzzo Audrion, Augustin K, Avionne D, cuzzo Shalonda, Cuzzo Na Na and Bre, Jeremy L from the 50's, heem and dee, Dell Dell from da 50's, Yong Fate, Devi, R.I.P Tank, lil mikey, Bullet, Orlando from da 50's, Jerel J from da 50's,.. these just guys we aint got pictures of.. and Last but NEVER LEAST HOODNUTT

No comments:

Post a Comment